Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
So, finally watched last night.

Basically, the entire 45-minute episode was summed up four decades earlier on Police Squad.

Mellow

Dozens of folks 30-40 feet away with automatic weapons and they can't hit a guy on a catwalk. WTF!? Someone could've thrown a heavy rock and killed the guy, but you can't hit him with 400 rounds?

And apparently it's all a flashback anyway, as we see some version of my least favorite character: Weepy Rick. Weepy Rick is the guy who always comes before Crazy Rick, then the normal Cool Rick. Weepy Rick is the worst part of the show. He blubbers and begs and has snot running down his face. He's so unwatchable that he takes all the fun out of Crazy Rick and Cool Rick.

So, I don't know what happened to bring about Weepy Rick (again), but the show is predictable in that we'd see him at some point. I'm guessing we'll get to that later. He'd probably burying another half interesting character, or the last one or two interesting ones left on the show.

Although I will say they surprised me. I really thought they'd drag this out episode out for 3-4 episodes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Benton - 10-24-2017, 03:06 PM