Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
Overall I liked that first episode. However, imo, they tried to overthink things with it and ruined what could have been a great opening season episode. The parts with Rick giving his speech throughout the whole episode was annoying and ineffective. Part with a flash forward scene with older Rick, I still dont understand that and why it was thrown in there. Im still lost on why Rick had teary red eyes, and where that came from. The flow of the episode was ruined by the writers & directer with scenes done like this. Take a note of Game of Thrones, and just go all balls out without trying to be dramatically smart.

This show can still have a lot of promise to it, but like in the past the writers and direction of the show can be pretty lackluster.

What else, yeah how can they miss them on the catwalk like that? I understand what their tactics are, which is surround the homebase with the walkers while they go out and take out his outposts one by one. That makes sense. But liek others said, will it drag out over how many episodes if not the whole season before they can capture Negan (or kill him).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - Millhouse - 10-24-2017, 03:54 PM