Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-06-2017, 06:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cant believe the saviors tactics were that bad considering how organized they seemed before.

IMO, this is where the show really struggles with too many groups and characters.  Specifically on the tactics, I assume they were all in the dark because one of the first strikes was the communication systems?  But that doesn't make any sense - walkies have ranges of 10 miles or more (and most people are on foot, so we aren't talking huge distances).  No way would Negan not have a system with redundant communications to risk an outpost isolated during an attack.  But, hey, you got a wild tiger running around that attacks [bad guys] on mental command.

The other thing that struck me was how flat Aaron losing his partner was.  I couldn't remember if this was the original boyfriend (thought he died)....I really had no idea who this guy was, or that he was Aaron's partner.  That whole scene just felt forced and out of place, like "oh, we have to throw in some personal tragedy/drama to really sell all this".

Mostly I think it comes down to only a handful, if that, of actors on the show can rise above the writing - Daryl, Jesus, Morgan, Negan....and frying pan face...that's about it.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - JustWinBaby - 11-06-2017, 07:42 PM