Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-07-2017, 12:43 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: My guess would be that Gregory tries to kill the hostages at Hilltop at some point.

Don't want them to open their mouths too much about him selling them out to Negan.

That probably leads to a big mess and more secondary characters dying(Gregory himself).

This show needs a serious reboot.

It's trying too hard to appease the comic book folks.

How about writing some really good unforced dialog and scenes that are interesting for starters?  Whatever

As a comic book reader, I would say the show isn't trying to appease us. It continues to move away from important character development and, while many basic plot elements remain, they shift how events go down and who is the catalyst for them to promote fan favorites on the show.

(11-07-2017, 11:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: that guy was from the camp in season 1 he left with his family to go find the rest of his family....   And now returned for a short cameo.   Makes you wonder if he worked his way up to the DC area or how far the saviors group extends.

I am assuming he made his way to Virginia. Birmingham to Nashville to Virginia.

There's no clear cut location for Hilltop or the Sanctuary. Hilltop is either right over the border in MD or outside of DC on the Virginia side. A lot of fans think MD. The Sanctuary is assumed to be on the Virginia side, so their scouts further into the heart of the state probably found Morales. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-07-2017, 12:11 PM