Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-13-2017, 04:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Because the sexual orientation doesn't matter, but it seemed to be almost the only thing that carried that scene.  All seemed very forced to me. Been so long since I've even seen them together I thought he had already died.

Bad writing and execution, plain and simple.  They often try to be artsy or dramatic but fail miserably in the lead-up to those scenes.  Says a lot that we've seen more of and probably cared more about the death of a CGI tiger (and not saying it wasn't almost more comedic than tragic).

All seemed very forced to me.  = Bad Acting

It wasn't a great scene but it fit where it was do to what happened.  it was a character we werent much vested in that died.. But we have come to know the Character being left behind. 

For the tiger you knew it was coming... If not for the comics(I haven't read) then for the plain fact they didn't want to use CGI budget on it... which we can tell is true by all the piss poor uses of the tiger so far.  (same thing in the Game of Thrones...    but at least they killed the tiger off instead of letting it live in a plot hole Like where was it when the 50 cal was singing...)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 11-13-2017, 05:55 PM