Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(11-27-2017, 11:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: interesting Morgan didn't make much sense to me as the pick

I figured Abraham as FTWD is headed to texas and ABRAHAM came from texas.

When did morgan go to texas?  he was in ricks home town and then following him after and spent a lot of time learning to stick fight when did he have time to walk to texas?

Yea, I'm confused with this. We know Morgan left King County (fake GA county, so we're not sure where in GA it is) and headed to Terminus. He sees the signs warning him away and then a map to DC, so he heads there. There's no reason why he would deviate from heading straight north. 

Or even between Rick seeing him and him going to Terminus, why would he leave Georgia for Texas and then go back to Georgia and head for Terminus? All the while meeting Eastman and learning to be a person again.

Also, as far as his storyline goes, he and his family were in Rick's hometown soon after it all happened. Rick has been left in the hospital for 4-5 weeks, not all of it with zombies. So Morgan isn't doing much before it all goes down. He and his family are likely from the area Rick is.

He's also a main friggin character right now and suggested he's leaving the main show.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 11-27-2017, 01:32 PM