Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(03-27-2018, 03:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This thread is like a microcosm of the popularity of the show. I mean it has been back on for about a month now, and the first post about the show was a couple of days ago lul.

Anyways Ive been watching it still, but the damage has been done over the last few years in fans losing interest anymore. And the only reason I am still watching is because of the time invested in it. Because quite honestly the writing and directing of the show the last two seasons have been awful overall.

At this point though for me to watch next season, these final 3 episodes need to have a conclusion with Negan and the saviors once and for all. If it ends in another dumbass cliffhanger with the war still going on, I will pretty much be done with it.

Yea, in seasons past this thread was bumping. The show just isn't that good. 

They said the war is suppose to end this season. I'm just worried about where they'll take the show after that, given how much they've deviated. I also wonder how this show can survive with the slower material that comes after this season's source material. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - BmorePat87 - 03-28-2018, 11:19 AM