Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-16-2018, 04:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no I like Maggie jesus and Darryl all seeming agreeing rick and michonne are the problem..

To bad all them people had to die for them to realize it.

Maggie's mad Negan killed glenn(and rick let him live).. She should be mad Rick got glenn killed by attacking negan in the first place.

But really all story arcs will end with rick still living even if not winning. So they basically are signing their death warrents.

I'm pretty sure Kirkman is on record that Rick dies. 

It was a pretty underwhelming finale that had its moments. Maybe it's just because I haven't been paying much attention, but Eugene had me sold that he was all in on his Neganess. 

What gets me is that the writers seem to be writing themselves into a corner until they just completely throw out the source material and own the fact that they are going to be doing a complete re-imagining of the concept. At this point in time in the comics (spoiler? maybe?) they do a two year time jump. Introducing this Maggie/Jesus/Daryl alliance and then jumping two years and bringing it back up makes no sense. So are they going to forego the time jump an do some sort of Civil War storyline that wasn't in the comics?

If this series was still any good, I would be intrigued at the possibilities. As of right now I'm just annoyed. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - CKwi88 - 04-16-2018, 04:25 PM