Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(04-16-2018, 04:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: So are they going to forego the time jump an do some sort of Civil War storyline that wasn't in the comics?

They made it quite evident there's a lot of things to do before considering action here. Make it thrive, shore up defense etc. - this could easily take several months.

(04-16-2018, 05:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Can someone just tell me how it plays out in the comics with the division between Maggie/Rick/Daryl? I dont want to waste time watching this show anymore but am interested to know if they all work out together in the long run or if they are permanently torn apart.

Not knowing the comics too well, but there's no Daryl and no civil war.

(04-16-2018, 05:46 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Im confused by Jesus looking like he agrees with Maggie at the end. All this time he has been pleading with Maggie and others to not kill the saviors. Almost to the point of where he would be on my hit list just to shut him up about it. But now all of a sudden Rick shows mercy, and its a bad thing to Jesus it seems? Doesnt make sense.

He sticks with his leader. I agree it looks a bit off, but I guess you don't just break allegiance over any topic easily. He doesn't actually say anything, it's more like he's getting his strategy briefing here.

(04-16-2018, 05:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Instead of dealing with the saviors, Rick and his crew should have just packed up, driven ten hours over night to south Florida, got some mansions near the coast, and just road off into the sunset. 

Well, there's the revenge angle, plus this sunset is pretty threatening out there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - hollodero - 04-17-2018, 03:21 AM