Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-26-2015, 04:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well when rick was losing his mind he was seeing his dead wife.. So maggie possible could go into total crazy mode and see glenn...

Im still holding out hope that dude that shot himself was on top of glenn getting eating and glenn was trying to get out and under the dumpster.

But if thats his end then he stay true to himself and it cost him.  Not everyone can be saved but he never gave up on that aspect.

But if he is somehow not dead he is still in a horrible position.  The fact that he called Rick a dumbass over his last radio call (also what he called him the first time they met in the episode "guts") probly tells us its over.

Glenn was an awesome character but  from what i heard about the comics his end was coming  just not expected this way.

Looking forward to how this progresses....  So many of the towns people have been lost either to the horde or to the wolves in the last 2 episodes.  that alexandrea no longer seems like an ideal place for them to stay.   To big with to few to defend it. Seems the series is gonna pick up the pace or at least leave another comfy spot.

And seeing how the group especially maggie respondes to this.

And that doesnt even include the situation rick is in. after being attacked by the wolves morgan let go... and how that plays in assuming rick makes it out.

Like I said before, if they bring Glenn back (or he somehow survives) then thats super lame. Trolling the audience making them believe a main character had died is weak in my opinion. Either kill him or don't kill him. Dont try to dupe the audience. 

Also, what the hell was exactly going on in this episode regarding Rick and Daryl? Where was Daryl riding off to on his motorcycle and what exactly was Rick's plan with the RV? Maybe I just wasnt paying attention, but I was confused. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - WeezyBengal - 10-26-2015, 04:25 PM