Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
(10-26-2015, 04:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Like I said before, if they bring Glenn back (or he somehow survives) then thats super lame. Trolling the audience making them believe a main character had died is weak in my opinion. Either kill him or don't kill him. Dont try to dupe the audience. 

Also, what the hell was exactly going on in this episode regarding Rick and Daryl? Where was Daryl riding off to on his motorcycle and what exactly was Rick's plan with the RV? Maybe I just wasnt paying attention, but I was confused. 

ricks plan with the RV was to head off those Zombies that were heading to the horn(alexandrea) and get them to follow him towards where the rest of the heard and away from town... But the RV died.

Darryl i believe was headed back to help the group then took a moment and decided to head back as they werent responding. as i think hes part of the escape plan for Abraham and (the girl i forgot her name)

Glenns probly dead. But we will know next sunday at least it wasnt a mid season cliff hanger. And like i said even if he made it under the dumpster unless theres a manhole cover he can open with no leverage hes not going anywhere. so most likely hes dead

and the Ricktatorship is probly coming back assuming rick makes it in tact.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-19-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Benton - 10-20-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Walking Dead Thread - Nebuchadnezzar - 10-19-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS*** - XenoMorph - 10-26-2015, 04:49 PM