Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-21-2021, 02:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: One thing that I think is currently hanging in the air is the stadium lease renewal.

It expires in 2026, but negotiations are due to start next year in 2022.  The Bengals might be wary to pump money into a facility until they know they're going to be here long-term.

This is a topic for another thread, but I'm getting more and more worried about the county and the team being able to come to an agreement.  The county is broke, and just hiked up their taxes.  Public support is at one of it's lowest levels ever, and the county commisioners said any tax increase would go before the voters.  On the flip side, Katie and Troy could choose to go somewhere else for a HUGE payday.  I don't think many realize just how important it is for the Bengals to start getting better in a hurry and filling up PBS again.

I may be wrong as I have not seen proof, but my guess is Mike Brown has given up majority shares of the Bengals to Katie for tax purposes. It would make sense they do it sooner than later (his death).

My point is I don't think MB is now the final say of any decision, I think it is Katie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengas to Build Indoor Facility - Luvnit2 - 02-21-2021, 02:31 PM