Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-21-2021, 10:22 PM)Synric Wrote: The Cowboys Practice Facility has the weight room, classrooms, rehab center, and even the coaches offices.

The Bengals just put in a new weight room and rehab facility in PBS. They would need to put the indoor field very close.

Why would the indoor facilty need to be "very close"?

You do realize that all of the equipment could be moved, right?  Surely, if equipment was moved into a facilty then it could be moved out of facility, could it not?  It's not as if it all magically appeared out of thin air.

Also, just for the record, much of this stuff was all paid for by the county.  I've linked it too many times, and am now too lazy too dig up the old articles, but the bulk of these upgrades were at the expense of tax payers. 

I'm tied of the Bengals getting credit for having a "world class" weight room and medical equipment when there's no mention of the county paying for, like, 17 million of that 20 million dollar overhaul.

Fwiw, the same upgrade amounts were available to both the Reds and the Bengals.  I think the Reds took something like 4 million of the amount from the county and forgave the rest.  The Bengals, on the other hand, took like 90%, and forgave the rest.

It's pretty rich that we're now using the excuse that we couldn't possibly move equiptment as a reason why an indoor facility isn't viable unless it's in extremely close proximity to PBS.

The Bengals need a facilty, and they have for well over a decade.  Either figure out how to put adjencent to the stadium, or secure another site.  Enough with the excuses.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengas to Build Indoor Facility - Wes Mantooth - 02-22-2021, 12:12 AM