Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-21-2021, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If we got both a ring of honor, and an indoor practice facility it would truly be a sign the times are a changing. And that Mike has officially passed the torch to Katie. It just makes so much sense. I’m obviously not holding my breath though.

Yeah, even people who hate their parents tend to grow up to think and act like their parents.  The idea that Katie is going to inherit a billion dollar can't fail business from her dad and be like "That dumbass did so much wrong, time to turn things around!" is wishful thinking at best.

Perhaps I'm being too negative, but how often does an NFL owner die and then his kids make things better or radically change things?  I guess Al Davis' son hired a GM rather than just drafting fast busts, so there is that...but the Raiders at least won SBs with crazy Al at the helm.

Ida know, I just picture Troy and Katie being the married version of Mike Brown and Virgiania McCaskey for the next 50 years.  You can pick which is which.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengas to Build Indoor Facility - Nately120 - 02-22-2021, 01:50 PM