Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-21-2021, 02:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The statement "The only team North of Atlanta without an indoor practice facility" should ring in everyone's ears.

I am not trying to sound like a candy ass, and save the "football is played outdoors" comments, but your athletes are fine tuned thoroughbreds and I never understood why you would want them fighting colds and such from practicing in shitty outdoor conditions when the weather is so poor. If you don't need it (say, it is in the 40s), then practice outside, but you don't get the same quality practices in wet, high winds, or extreme cold. You just don't.

Imagine the Bengals are playing the Colts at their field, and they have been practicing outside in crappy conditions and high winds. Do you think that will help them be prepared for the perfect climate inside Lucas Oil Stadium? Hell, no.

Invest in UC and the community, and have a real indoor practice facility available for your team. Do it.

I'd like us to have an indoor facility too, but a cold is a virus. It has nothing to do with outdoor activities. I'm always worried about strains and things like that... But realistically, during the NFL regular season (all we have to worry about til further notice) it's not exactly bone chilling cold in Cincinnati... But yeah; time to build the damn thing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility - jason - 02-22-2021, 10:34 PM