Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-21-2021, 04:45 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Nice idea I agree be great to happen but the idea that a bubble win's fan don;t think that works but it might work in winning FA on the fence.. though Bengals do have one of the state of the art weight room, pool and MRI on site which is a perk for sure

A commitment to winning wins fans. Providing the players and front office with the tools to succeed, especially when measured against their peers, is part of that commitment. Only the most zealous homers can claim Mike and the Family have shown the same level of commitment that other ownership groups have. While the team has invested in a better weight room, the MRI, etc., the level of administrative support (personnel dept., scouting, etc.), perks and facilities the team provides its on the field product is bottom tier in the league. Mike has consistently tried to win on the cheap.

Lack of comparable practice facilities is just another example of his miserliness. While I agree an indoor practice facility is not a cure-all, it does provide an additional opportunity to maximize player health and condition, which ultimately provides a better chance of winning on Sunday. In other organizations this is a matter of course and was taken care of 15-20 years ago. In Cincy it’s still being dismissed or debated. Meanwhile, players run into gravel piles and suck in exhaust fumes from I-75.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility - t3r3e3 - 02-23-2021, 01:34 AM