Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-22-2021, 10:34 PM)jason Wrote: I'd like us to have an indoor facility too, but a cold is a virus. It has nothing to do with outdoor activities. I'm always worried about strains and things like that... But realistically, during the NFL regular season (all we have to worry about til further notice) it's not exactly bone chilling cold in Cincinnati... But yeah; time to build the damn thing.

Yes, I understand a cold is a virus, but it can have something to do with outdoor activities.  This is a common misconception.  Extreme cold conditions can suppress the immune system making one more susceptible to viruses, and even bacteria.  The other thing to consider is that in lower-humidity conditions, the most common cold-causing viruses survive better.  Ever hear of someone in Ohio getting "strep throat" in the summer?  

The ONLY reason not to build the damn thing is cost.  I'm sure this one would be open for some naming rights and, perhaps, UC could front some of the bill for the creation and upkeep as well.  It is an investment in your team and your community.  Build the damn thing and make it a really top notch unit.  Absolutely no down side.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility - SHRacerX - 02-23-2021, 09:33 AM