Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility
(02-23-2021, 11:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Let me explain something to you Sled (so YOU can keep up) on message boards threads sometimes slightly diverge from the OP. Shocking I know, but it does happen from time to time. In fact it usually takes all of about one page...

This thread was about the Bengals not having a practice facility. It so happens the OP brought UC as a partner option (because why would our notoriously cheap owner do anything on his own), but that doesn’t mean we can’t discuss the issue in general on a grander scale.

16 years and Marvin never got his indoor facility. Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing. I have the utmost respect for that man being able to drag this joke of a franchise out of the dark ages almost single handedly. It was nothing short of miraculous considering the ownership he was hampered with.

Well you can "diverge" all you want, my response that you quoted was directly related to the OP. I know it's hard for you....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Opportunity for Bengals to Build Indoor Facility - Sled21 - 02-23-2021, 12:15 PM