Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other O-Line options in round 1
(02-22-2021, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: it would actually be Slater/Darrisaw + whoever + another whoever
Fair enough..and I'd be fine with trading back a couple spots and going BPA. IMO #5 OA is not BPA it's BPA at a position of need.

According to draft value a favorable trade for the Bengals would be Denver #5 for #9 and #40 and an unfavorable would be SF #5 for #12 and #43. Both are "realistic"

Of all the mocks I've seen the most likely top 4 are the 3 QBs and Sewell. One such is PFN:
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-3-round-cummings-february/

Using that you can stand pat and go Chase/Pitts + Eichenberg/Leatherwood or bfine can accept Denver and go Darrisaw/Slater + Phillips/Nixon + Freiermuth/R. Moore

I like both those trades, it would be awesome if we traded back with Denver and somehow still get Pitts.

Unlikely but it would be awesome if it happened.

I like Eichenberg as much as any OT in this class besides Sewell. Right there about even with Darrisaw and Slater for me.

Cosmi is also another good one as is Leatherwood as you mention. Don't understand how people base an entire player's career
on the Senior Bowl. So what if Leatherwood wasn't good in the Senior Bowl, he played great in the SEC for years as a poster
already said (edit, wait, that was you that said it lol).

Also all for a pass rusher in the 2nd or one of the other stud TE's like Freiermuth or Yemboa who impressed me with his film.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Other O-Line options in round 1 - JWW1971 - 02-22-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: Other O-Line options in round 1 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Other O-Line options in round 1 - BenZoo2 - 02-24-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Other O-Line options in round 1 - yang - 02-25-2021, 06:42 PM