Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other O-Line options in round 1
(02-22-2021, 05:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never said I’m adamantly against trading back. It can be risky though. Just because you add more lottery tickets doesn’t mean you’re automatically going to hit on them. I’m open to moving back a couple spots. Just not all the way back into the teens though. Which is where you should be taking a guy like Darrisaw.

This is hopefully the last time we’re picking in the top 5 for a long time, and I want another franchise changing player out of it (like AJ Green).
Well sorry about again you need to open your thinking...  Darrisaw is considered the 2/3 tackle and on most mocks goes in the top 8 to 15 draft with a no trade draft.. when you start trading that brings in different variables... for example this will be a higher than normal QB draft i believe in top 15 because there seems to be at least 6 teams in play for QBs which moves them up in draft.. so Darrisaw is being pushed down because of the 4 QBs that could go in top 10-15 pick...the Bengals don't need a QB, so their value i tackle is not so based on pick 8/10/12/15 it is based on need and quality of those players at that position.. So on the Bengals board, Darrisaw or Slater is probably sitting top 8/10  right now so picking them 10-15 pick is actually a more value pick when you consider they also will be getting extra picks for moving down for a player they value much higher... 

And sorry Chase is not being compared to AJ Green or J. Jones various mocks have Smith going before Chase. and some Chase in top 8 to 12 pick... and  from those who are experts in the draft I don;t see anyone really comparing Chase to Green.. 5th picks in the draft are the not the same value year to year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Other O-Line options in round 1 - JWW1971 - 02-22-2021, 01:21 AM
RE: Other O-Line options in round 1 - Essex Johnson - 02-22-2021, 08:28 PM
Other O-Line options in round 1 - BenZoo2 - 02-24-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Other O-Line options in round 1 - yang - 02-25-2021, 06:42 PM