Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships'
I think the national perception of the Bengals as a "cheap" organization will not change until Mike Brown leaves/retires or the organization hires a respectable GM.  It is similar to the perception that the Bengals sign or draft criminals that some fans and members of the media still maintain.  To change public perception of the team, will require years of spending top dollar to improve the team.  Years.  

I hope the National Media continues to hold the Front Office's feet to the fire to replenish the Roster via FA and draft.  To expand the draft department.  To build a freakin practice Bubble.  

This is why the work of Sam Schwartz and Elizabeth Blackburn has been helpful in changing the image of the team, at least via social media.  To change the image of public perception will require the team to make bold moves, to fire or release staff or players that underperform.  The team has to make the paradigm shift from "patience" to "winning."
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Florio: 'Bengals care about money, not championships' - psychdoctor - 02-26-2021, 06:50 PM