Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson
(06-15-2021, 10:55 AM)TJ528 Wrote: Question is though Nate, does the Bengals learn from their mistakes of the past when it comes to a player being "past the age" of being good. 

We let Whit leave when he was 34 years old and hell Whits still killing it.  Granted, had the Bengals signed Whit he'd probably be retired by now with some medical issues cause how often do things work out in that case for the Bengals.  

I'm hoping that Reiff kills it at RT this year because that only helps the team.  However, I'm not going to hold my breath and hope for this front office to spent 10+M on a 34 yo offensive lineman for multiple season.   It's a proven fact they don't believe in spending money on Guards and they don't believe players at that age can continue being productive. 

As Nicomo said, Whit was 36 when we let him go and yes we will have to learn from that mistake.

It was pretty blatant when Whit went to the Rams and was All Pro. We will see if they learned from that...

I think they will if Reiff plays well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Jordan is Working Out With Willie Anderson - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-16-2021, 03:11 PM