Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
My only concern was his height but, honestly, with a 41 inch vert, you can get away with average height. For reference, AJ Green is 4 inches taller, has 3.5 inch longer arms (3" longer wingspan total, so Chase must be a bit wider in the body) and put up a 34.5 inch vert and a 10'6" broad jump. Chase beat both of those measurements by 6 inches, which more than makes up for the difference in his physical dimensions. And, obviously ran over a tenth of a second faster in the 40.

I've also heard Chase has an unreal 2nd gear which he uses to shoot by cornerbacks still in their backpedal. Acceleration is a trait a little harder to determine, but that should help him get open in the NFL as well.

I'm getting pretty excited about the idea of Burrow and Chase reuniting, to be honest...I just hope we get a good OT and OG in the 2nd and 3rd rounds (Maybe you can go pass rusher in the third, but I think an OL is imperative in the 2nd.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - CJD - 03-31-2021, 12:41 PM