Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
Most people understand Chase is an AJ Green level talent. Most also can see what the Bengals accomplished with AJ while he was here.  

Part of that may have been Dalton, but a far larger part was the offensive line.  Take a look at this production chart for the offensive line 2006-2017. (AJ's 1st year was 2011).  With the exception of the 2014 line up the offensive line has been lacking.  

This chart stops at 2017 but the trend is clear and to fill in the gaps 2018 ranking: 27th. 2019 ranking: 30th, 2020: 30th.

[Image: Capture.JPG]

It does not matter how many game changing talents and play makers you have if your franchise QB gets a shredded knee and you trot out your backup and back up's back up every season. This is such a fundamentally simple concept that I can't believe it's still a discusion. Like a house with no doors and windows because you spent your money on the most crowd pleasing TV and sound system. Flash over substance.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Burma - 03-31-2021, 12:46 PM