Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 12:49 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The two teams in the Super Bowl had the two best skill position set of players in the NFL. Trenches are important, but skill players are as well.

I think it’s hilarious that u fail to mention that based on the numbers both those offensive lines are top 5 in the league sooooo hush. Also those two teams started building up the weapons around their qb once their offensive lines were in tact. Smarten up bro. Both those teams made sure their offensive lines were at least solid at worst before worrying about shiny weapons on the outside for their qb. I’ll agree with u that both are very important but to suggest that wide receiver is more important than offensive line is bill burr comedy. Our qb has no legs and with a straight face u fools talk about Pitts and chase at 5 as if there isn’t a projected all world talent sitting there at our biggest need in Sewell. Y’all should be slapped but then again ur the bengals fan that is a contributor to the problem.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-31-2021, 12:55 PM