Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 12:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The reason I lean towards Pitts because he's more versatile.  He's a matchup nightmare.  He's capable of operating as traditional receiver and lining outside.

At 6'6, 245 and with a 4.46 40 the man is a freak.  If you look at his physical attributes he stands out like a Calvin Johnson did.

All this said, I love Chase too.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one.  I just think Pitts fills a bigger need, and can be moved around more in the offense.

Note:  None of the above doesn't mean I don't like Sewell either.  I'm not opposed to drafting him. But I lean towards these two because I think he's going to struggle a bit out of the gate, and I'm not sure he immediately transitions into a huge upgrade, whereas I think these two guys do.  This team missed their opportunity for immediate OL help by ignoring the guard position in free agency, and I'm not so sure drafting this dude at #5 and moving him inside is the answer.

My biggest problem with Pitts isn't Pitts himself...its the Bengals. I honestly don't know if this staff is capable to maximize what Pitts can do for them. Do I trust them to take advantage of those said matchups and to scheme things for him? No...I really don't. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - WeezyBengal - 03-31-2021, 12:59 PM