Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 01:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: All lineman everyone points to as stabilizing our line outside of Reiff would have been backups or out of the league. Yet we are once again believing they are starters good enough to protect our Franchise QB.

Spain, mind you, one we are happy to have back, couldn't even fetch a contract worth more than 2m.

But he is way better than Jordan or Redmond. Not too mention Fred Johnson as a G, which should've never happened. Turner was an idiot, imo. I have way more faith in Pollack to put the right guys in the right places to succeed. Jonah is a year older, Adeniji is a year older and flashed at times last year, and with no OTA's or real offseason. XSF isnt a world beater but he's better than Jordan, Redmond or Johnson as a G. We have a deep draft of OLmen and still have June 1st cuts to grab better depth or maybe even a starter depending on who gets cut around the league. There are always some solid players cut after the draft. All these things combined brings Chase into play, imo. But like I say, if they draft Sewell or Slater, I'll still be happy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - bengaloo - 03-31-2021, 01:32 PM