Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 01:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: hey guys I cant name anyone on that 2008 cardinals team because the offensive weapons were the only guys that mattered

Karlos Dansby? Who? He never made a pro bowl, so I dont know him. I cant even tell ya anyone else on that defense

All I know is wide receivers

I think I speak for a good percentage of the board (minimum 60%):  Can you please shut the eff up?

Good God, you're annoying.  Every damn comment is an insult, or it's sarcastically mocking someone else.

Who the hell are you?  You're some expert with your 2 and 3 sentence replies, that feature absolutely little to no substance?  And this isn't a recent trend, it sums up pretty much your entire existence on the board.  You offer very, very little in actually generating conversation or debate.  You're a passive-aggressive, incredibly rude nobody.

Again, do us all a favor and shut the hell up.  Go start your own thread about OL and OL alone.  Quit shitting on people because they may want to take a Guard in the 2nd round vs. an OT in the 1st.  There's worse things in this world that you can get worked up about.

/endrant
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Wes Mantooth - 03-31-2021, 01:52 PM