Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:15 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Agree with Chase or Pitts. I’m not ready to trust Sewell to protect Burrow. Yes he is good but I would trust someone more who didn’t have just one year at their spot. If they do draft Sewell they should start him at LG working closely with Jonah and if he gets injured than can step into LT. I personally like the Chase/Pitts picks better than Sewell. Go with G in round 2.

(03-31-2021, 02:18 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Probably, but I’m going to guess that if Pitts and Chase are the two choices- they lean Chase because of JB. Unless they feel there is massive differences between the two.

The thing about Pitts is he is not only a TE, this is why I think he will be on everyone's mind, especially ours.

We can branch him out against a smaller Corner on the outside as a WR or against LB's on the inside. Either way, mismatch.

Pitts, Chase, Sewell in that order for me. Will be more than happy any we go in the first.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2021, 02:22 PM