Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:46 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Yeah I would be extremely happy with Pitts rd1, Leatherwood rd2.  (or Chase rd1)

Would love this as well.

(03-31-2021, 02:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Boyd Higgins and Burrow all benefit from each other. 

Boyd has shown that he can put up 1000+ yards without a starting qb or AJ Green across from him

Of course they'd all benefit. But you dont need an elite wr talent to pair up with Boyd and Higgins. All we need is a Chris Henry type. 

but if they wanna grab chase and grab a guard in round 2, so be it.

That shouldnt be the first choice though. Neither should Pitts.

We have a RT on a 1 year contract and a LT that has yet to play a full season

It is the year of 1 year deals, we can extend Reiff if he plays well this season.

BTW if you want a Chris Henry type, Tamarrion Terry WR Florida State really reminds me of Henry and we could get him in the
mid rounds. 6'4" just like Henry and has that other gear without the off the field problems.

(03-31-2021, 02:48 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Watching his on field drills now, he is so fluid...

It is insane for a Receiver that big, Pitts is a better route runner already than Eifert was in his prime in 2015. Crazy.

Eifert was the best route running TE in football that year IMO. Pitts is even better, is bigger AND can play WR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2021, 02:53 PM