Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That he has underachieved with both teams he played for, that he makes critical mistakes in pressure situations, that he has been on really great teams in Minnesota with Thielen, Rudolph and Diggs and a great defense and he played flat... need I go on?

He lacks the metal side of the position that pushes you from being average to being a playoff winner, Super Bowl winner, etc. 

All 32 NFL starting QBs have the talent and tools, it really comes down to vision and the mental side that separates them from the pack (or athletic ability like Lamar Jackson)

this just sounds like espn jibber jabber. goofy talking points that mean nothing.

under achieved with washington? dont be silly. He won the division in 2015 and is prob the only qb in washington memory to have back to back winning seasons. That's called overachieving.

he went into new orleans against a superior new orleans team and beat them in the playoffs

He's been playing with bad lines in minnesota ever since he got there with the exception of 2019 where they managed to hold it together like the bengals did in 2018.

Just watching minnesota games, I gotta say, he's pretty good. Also his stats are hard to dispute. Calling that guy terrible goes against everything that is sane in the world. 

career qb rating of 97.9 That's awful
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Frank Booth - 03-31-2021, 03:03 PM