Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: Here's the thing...the "have to draft Sewell or Burrow dies" people think that if we draft Chase at #5 we are neglecting the glaring O line problem. Well, what if the next two rounds are O line picks? Is it still neglected? And why in your mind does it HAVE to be O line in the first? Billy Price was a first round O line pick. Cedric Ogbuehi was a 1st round O line pick. First rounder does not guarantee good.

If you saw the results of Chase's pro day, cobined with his production at every level he's played, and his already established chemistry with Burrow, you'd be passing on the clear cut best WR prospect in the draft for the not clear cut best O line prospect in the draft. I think they'd be foolish to pass on Chase.

Hahahaha bro there’s a difference between a prospect projected top 5 and a prospect projected late first early second. Price wasn’t a early second rounder Alton with Daniels and ogbuehi was a late first and coming off and entirely missed season due to injury. Sewell is a top 5 prospect arguably best in the draft. He’s not a miss. When we miss on offensive lineman it’s when we are left to evaluate and we simply can’t do that. Sewell is a no brainer. The list of wide receivers that have balled here that were picked out of the first round goes on and on. On top of all that u it’s much more important to protect ur qb than it is to add another wide receiver at pick 1 when we already have two studs on the roster. Ur being sand to the beach with chase. Get Sewell in the first then take Bateman Marshall Moore whomever in the second who will be excellent with Higgins Boyd and a protected burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-31-2021, 05:00 PM