Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 05:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I usually agree with you Shake as you know but not here. You have to look at the player and the positions that are deep in the 
Draft as a whole. You shouldn't take Sewell without doing your homework on the other players that should be available to you.

This Draft is EXTREMELY deep with quality OT's.

Never even seen a player like Kyle Pitts come out. He is like Megatron mixed with Darren Waller. He can play WR or TE and is a
matchup nightmare for any team you play. It is entirely possible we can get any of Eichenberg, Cosmi, Leatherwood, Little, Darunz
in the 2nd round and one of them could be just as good as Sewell especially in pass blocking early on.

We will not find another Kyle Pitts maybe ever. 4.46 Forty at 6'6" that runs crisp routes, has great hands and an 80+ inch wing
span? I am not going to be ignorant of this player or of Chase who had a better year with Burrow than Jefferson even did.

That's fine bud. I don't take it personally when people disagree with me. I'm not Michael Jordan and I won't drop 60 on you.

To your post, any time people say we can go with a lineman or two later, I think the reverse is also true. We can always get speed on the outside later as well. And which is a bigger need right now?

I think the answer is obvious. Line is the bigger need. Wrap that up with the elite prospect, then look for speed later, maybe with a couple picks.

I'd feel better about Chase if they did address the interior later...but it Sewell is the guy people claim he is, we'd really wrap that problem up for 10 years. Look at it this way...if someone offered you Whitworth or Chad Johnson (both in their primes) which do you think would help Burrow more right now?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Shake n Blake - 03-31-2021, 05:54 PM