Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 05:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's fine bud. I don't take it personally when people disagree with me. I'm not Michael Jordan and I won't drop 60 on you.

To your post, any time people say we can go with a lineman or two later, I think the reverse is also true. We can always get speed on the outside later as well. And which is a bigger need right now?

I think the answer is obvious. Line is the bigger need. Wrap that up with the elite prospect, then look for speed later, maybe with a couple picks.

I'd feel better about Chase if they did address the interior later...but it Sewell is the guy people claim he is, we'd really wrap that problem up for 10 years. Look at it this way...if someone offered you Whitworth or Chad Johnson (both in their primes) which do you think would help Burrow more right now?

The thing about Sewell is he will take time in the pass blocking department cause he tends to grab on the outside of the End's
shoulders. If we do take him and he is a penalty machine as a rookie I wouldn't be surprised.

Honestly I am arguing more for Pitts than Chase here. I love Chase but there have been prospects that have come out like him
before and there will again, could even find a player like Chase later in the Draft or maybe get Marshall the other LSU WR after
Sewell in the 2nd.

But there might never be another Kyle Pitts with his size, speed, route running, hands. He just ran a 4.44 forty at his Florida 
Pro Day BTW right in front of Zac. This guy has to be considered even with Sewell there IMO. If this Draft wasn't deep with 
OT's I would be right there with you, but it is extremely deep.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2021, 06:04 PM