Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 07:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Sewell, Pitts, or Chase...Oh my.  

If Chase was not at LSU with Burrow, would fans still feel the same about him as a Bengal?  
With Pitts you have unique talent that some teams have glimpsed, but never such a player with the Bengals.  Never.  
There is a chance or two that OL talent will be there at 38, but if Reif or more probable, Williams goes down, is Pitts worth the risk to Burrow?

Bengals can trade back if Panthers are willing, and maybe get another Second rounder.   Bengals could draft Slater or even Sewell at 41 and maybe Dickerson and Leatherwood in round two.  

My bet is this front office will take Chase.  Why?  Burrow carries a lot of weight, and Bengals front office historically values skilled players over lineman early.  At least under Mike Brown.

I agree with that. But add to it the last couple OL we did draft in the first, Ced O and Price were basically busts. Although as a C specifically, Price still may be able to revive his career somehow. He aint no G though thats for sure. He was swiss cheese as a G under Turner but played a solid game at C against the Titans last year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - bengaloo - 03-31-2021, 07:33 PM