Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(04-01-2021, 01:25 PM)Wyche Wrote:  

Bad hands? LOL  Might wanna peep that scouting report.....or watch film. This kid and Cam Akers have been the only bright spots in Tallahassee for the last two/three years. Reports note his ability for contested catches, no problem catching balls in stride over the shoulder, stays low in his breaks, strong hands, uses body well to shield defenders. In fact, the only ding against him is dusting DBs off the LOS. 

He was cleared to play through the minor injury, but was advised to shut it down. The Noles were going NOWHERE. Must not have hurt him too bad....had a good 40 and pro day that put him back on people's radar.  I watch about every FSU game played, you?

Fwiw.... I'm not necessarily advocating this EXACT player, but there are plenty of WRs available later that could play day 1. Always is. However, Terry is a lot like Chris Henry...a guy people say we need a duplicate of.

This is from his combine write up.  Literally three lines on his weaknesses about his bad hands.  I think the fact that you're a noles fan is skewing your evaluation on Terry.  And yeah, there will be Day 3 WR's that can play, just like there will be Day 3 OL that can play.  You can't count on a guy at either position stepping in and being a quality starter day 1, though.

• Catch technique needs significant work.
  • Focus drops could be a lingering issue.
  • Shoddy hands and inconsistent ball-tracking hurt downfield success.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Whatever - 04-01-2021, 01:42 PM