Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(04-02-2021, 09:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, love your Draft thoughts Bob. Too bad you haven't been able to keep up with the Draft this year. Great year of 
prospects and the best of the lot in my opinion is Kyle Pitts just like last year was Joe Burrow. Think this man can be 
great just the same. This guy Pitts is even more impressive than Calvin Johnson coming out with his size, hands, route
running, speed and versatility to also play TE in a pinch.

Consider it Chris.

Think the Falcons will take him anyways, but if they don't I think we should take him over Chase and we will score lots of TD's.

If we could get Eskridge that late I would be very surprised. Feel the same way about him.

Great post Wes, just fantastic post.

Pitts could be the next greatest offensive weapon.

Another epic post Master P.

The thing about Pitts is that everybody should be wanting this player after the Reiff and Spain signings.

The Draft is deep at OT.

True IMHO.

I hear you Nate. I'm still on the Sewell bandwagon, but I keep flip flopping. I still want Sewell to be the pick,  but wouldn't mind Pitts at all. I wrote up another post where I compare KP to Vernon Davis,  but Davis had more athletic numbers. At the end of the day, I don't really mind what the Bengals do, cause they are the doers and we're simply watchers. I can only hope it works out for the best. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - masterpanthera_t - 04-05-2021, 12:23 AM