Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 12:27 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This guy is a GENERATIONAL talent at WR. He's AJ Green with more speed and better measurables (that just came in from his pro day). There are currently like 4 guys in the NFL that have his measurables and ability. His pre existing chemistry/relationship with Burrow is just a cherry on top of the Sunday.

He's not Tee Higgins - he's on a completely different level.

I get protecting Burrow, but the Bengals HAVE to draft this guy with the 5th pick. He's just too much of a game changing talent not too. We should all be SALIVATING at the though of an offense consisting of Burrow, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, and...JaMarr Chase. It would easily be a top 5 unit in the NFL.

NFL teams are built around game changing talent and playmakers. Yes, Sewell would be a great addition and sure help with protecting Burrow, but you only have so many chances to draft a talent like Chase over the course of history. The Bengals did it with AJ Green...we need to do it with JaMarr Chase.

If we are going to consider Chase a generational talent, then we have to throw that title on Smith and Waddle as there are more than a few guys that have either one of those 2 as WR1.  Which tells me one simple thing - he's not that generational talent.  He's great, but there are guys like him that come around in almost every draft.

If you want to talk about generational, then you look at Pitts.  He would add a dimension to this offense that very few teams in the NFL have.  I still lean towards Sewell, but I'd much rather take the best pass catcher in Pitts, who to me, compares to Calvin Johnson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Hammerstripes - 04-15-2021, 08:28 PM