Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st time in long time this front office.....
(04-09-2021, 02:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I would say a typical "solid" draft is getting a couple key starters and maybe a rotational piece.
A "good" draft is 3 key starters.
A "great" draft is 4+ key starters.

If the Bengals can come away from this draft getting a good WR, OL, and then one other guy, that's a win.

Well we got 3 key starters and Adeniji I also think was a great pick. We will see if he can push for a starting spot.

To get Burrow, Higgins and Logan Wilson in the same Draft along with ADG and Adeniji is pretty frickin' awesome IMO.

(04-10-2021, 11:41 AM)kalibengal Wrote: We are talking about alot of issues, draft strategies etc.....But the key to this whole season is how well Burrow comes back and WHEN?. 
I am hoping he can maintain that elusiveness he showed last season which was  a pleasant surprise in addition to hoping he can still fine tune that deep ball.  I'm picturing him having to wear that big brace that Palmer had to wear after his injury.  

Have seen vids of him walking and he looks great all things considered. Not even a limp. Crazy after what happened.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st time in long time this front office..... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2021, 02:13 PM