Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2021, 05:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I still think Sewell would have been the better pick because you now MUST take Oline in the 2nd, which sucks if someone like Ojulari or Onwuzurike falls to 38. If you took Sewell, you could nab that pass rusher and then take a look at Dyami Brown or Amon-Ra St Brown in the 3rd. But because we took Chase, we will have to take whoever is left on Oline no matter what pass rushers fall to 38.

With that said, there are a few premium offensive linemen left and if we do land Jenkins at 38 somehow, that will be a really exciting top 2 picks. We still need to make it through 5 picks before we get our shot though. A lot could change in those 5 picks ahead of us haha.

We'll see how the full two rounds play out before I can say what choice was better, but the outlook is better than I expected.

Yeah, everyone knows we need OL so there might be some teams trading in front of us. This is the downfall of the Chase
pick, not the pick itself. But out of Humphrey, Carman, Eichenberg, Cosmi, Dickerson, your man Jenkins one of them will 
fall to us and who knows if we trade up for one of them. With only 5 picks in front of us and not all of them picking OL we
should be fine IMO. But yeah, I will be a bit ticked if we don't go OL in the 2nd that is for sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - ah5 - 04-29-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: ***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-30-2021, 05:25 PM