Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired?
(05-02-2021, 11:38 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I have heard that he is well respected by others but it makes me wonder what happened. 

His teaching and style and scouting clearly wasn't working here. Left here, went to Dallas and again was let go. Just don't get how he can run these camps and be so well thought of but when he gets a job on a team he fails. 

Fans have short memories and Bengals fans are specifically jaded by the Ogbuehi and Fisher picks but if you look at his entire career in Cincy he had some excellent draft picks more than he had bad ones (nobody is perfect).

I have no idea why he was fired from the Bengals or the Cowboys but I do know since then he has become the go to guy for most of the top prospects getting ready for the draft. He also teaches new scouts what to look for in offensive line prospects.

Paul Alexander also put out an online course last year for everyone. I loved it. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perhaps Mike Brown isn't so Semi-Retired? - Synric - 05-03-2021, 12:13 AM