Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati!
(05-15-2021, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, My sisters and brother in law had a weekend in Boise the weekend before last. I have been there more than about a dozen
times and it has been changing big time. Place is huge now and getting overrun with Californians. Thank God it isn't near as bad 
here in Star Valley but we are feeling the same thing and there are no places to even rent in our Valley right now.

At least our Valley is spread out with big mountains. Still beautiful but don't want the Californians to ruin it like they did their old
state.

I bought a house 1.5 years ago and I believe it’s valued on Zillow at 30% more than what I bought it for. The housing market is insane here.

My wife and I lived in an apartment in downtown Boise before then. We move in around 2014 and rent was $650... they were asking for $1200 when we moved out in 2019.

Californians can sell a small home for more than a million and come here to buy a house 3x the size for half of what they sold their house for. I had a neighbor move in and he’s redone the roof, new paint job, new windows, new garage door, new appliance, installed a basketball hoop, redid the landscape etc etc. on the biggest house on the street. It’s really concerning as a local resident... we all plan to move out your way, sorry man!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati! - GreenCornBengal - 05-15-2021, 04:30 PM