Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati!
(05-20-2021, 10:49 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I grew up in Oxford and started college at Miami, but transferred to Montana. You live out here for a few decades and come to understand weather changes in Cincy are mild. As just one example, it was 82 here 2 days ago. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. We've had temps as low as -48 and hot as 108.

People are moving here in droves. We were the fastest growing city in the states with a population of less than 50K, but we're now well over 50K.

Our property value has gone up more than 5X in the 21 years since we purchased In '99. Our airport offers flights to 30 cities non-stop.  And yes, the view of the skyline in Cincinnati is beautiful, but I long ago decided I liked the view of mountains more. And hey, now Trae Waynes owns the property that touches mine,  so Bengals are even more a part of my life.

Never been to Montana and it borders my state. Hope to check it out someday. Yeah, we have had it snow on the 4th of July 
down here in Wyoming after it was 88 degrees the day before. Crazy weather changes around the Rockies. Property values 
also have went up about 4 to 5 times here.

Waynes owns a piece of property in Montana that touches yours? Wild. Shocked
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ja'Marr Chase Is Liking Cincinnati! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-20-2021, 01:18 PM