Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1 bad and 1 good off-season addition
(06-01-2021, 10:42 PM)Amalone002 Wrote: Just was curious and wanted to know what is one under the radar signing, move or addition you liked this off season and one dislike.

-GOOD- I know I might be one of the few but I'm excited about the kicker we have (also love the trades back in the draft to be able to grab him). It may be small, and I haven't seen alot of him but I already have more confidence in McPherson  than  randy.  I feel for the first time in a while I won't be cringing on hoping on kicks. I feel he can be really consistent,  won't be j. Tucker  automatic but I think he can be close.

- BAD- I'm still salty and don't understand  not keeping m. Alexander.  Felt he was am easy resign and brought alot to our defense last year especially in that steelers Monday night game. I know we signed a few others but still feel m. Alexander would be better than all of our signings (maybe Hilton can be better) but idk just don't get that.

Under the radar eh? Alright.

Good - Bringing in Ogunjobi to man the 3-tech spot where he belongs. Think he could have a very good year for us. Also think Trey
Hendrickson is a lot better than some might acknowledge and is in his prime. But a lot of people didn't know about Ogunjobi before 
we signed him, myself included. This guy will be a major upgrade over what we saw from the 3-tech position last season.

Bad - Keeping Lou around. This was the biggest head scratcher in my eyes this Offseason.

I like all the additions, didn't like losing Mack originally till we brought in Hilton who is even better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 bad and 1 good off-season addition - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-02-2021, 05:07 PM