Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Had The Third-Worst Offseason...
(06-08-2021, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Steelers certainly are looking to be in a downward spiral. Predicting them to be the doormat of the AFC North this year.

If Lamar stays healthy the Ravens will still be tough, but if he doesn't stay healthy the Browns I think could be our toughest
Divisional foe this season. Stacked in the trenches, I think we improved ourselves here a lot though and should at least split
with the Browns.

I've been predicting the Steelers demise for the past ten years or so and they somehow always prove me wrong.

I do believe, as the article points out, that this season could be different though just because, as I pointed out, it looks like Ben's at the end of his rope and can't extend plays like he used to.  

I think it all falls apart without Ben.

Browns have arguably the best offensive line in the NFL and I think Mayfield could make some noise if teams don't find a way to pressure him because his confidence will only grow, which I'm actually hoping that Burrow gets that kind of loud, leadership confidence because I don't think we've had that in recent times.  Dalton could be loud and enthusiastic, but he didn't really have that "put the team on my back and lead us to victory" ability to go with it, and Palmer had the ability but never really seemed that vocal.

Agree on the Ravens.

I wish I had more faith in Taylor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Had The Third-Worst Offseason... - BFritz21 - 06-08-2021, 08:57 PM