Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Step to improvement is personal responsibility - Jordan Article
(06-11-2021, 12:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We all make mistakes in life, either you acknowledge them and try an fix them or ignore them. MJ takes 100% responsibility for play where Burrow was hurt and his poor play in 2020.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-g-michael-jordan-on-play-that-got-joe-burrow-hurt-i-took-it-really-perso

I hope his actions lead to improvement, I get the feeling he is highly motivated to be better and that would be great.

Thoughts?

Saw this on twitter and I will say now what I said to the numerous fans hammering Jordan:  A lot of them seem to have forgotten how Whitworth struggled early in his career.  I remember thinking they need to get that trash off the field when he was getting his first shot at OT after starting at Guard.  He didn't start at OT until he was 28.  Good thing for the Bengals they didn't give up on him.

That being said, I think Whit had tons more talent and athleticism to work with compared to Jordan.  I hope Jordan can become a quality pro, and this is probably his last shot.  I wish him well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Step to recovery is personal responsibility - Jordan Article - SHRacerX - 06-12-2021, 08:27 AM