Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo..the Chargers hire a 1st time HC yet are a potential playoff team
(06-16-2021, 05:41 PM)TJ528 Wrote: How many Quarterback Coaches have you seen succeed in the NFL?  I mean Marvin Lewis no head coaching experience  DC for the Ravens and is the winningest coach in Bengals history. 

If I am correct Dave Shula was hired and the highest position as a coach he'd coached was WR.   I'm wondering how many position coaches have succeeded in the NFL because our position coach has 6 wins in 2 years.  Just facts. 

The Charges revamped line blows Cincinnati's revamped line out of the water.  The Chargers made an effort in FA to improve their line.  The Bengals signed Reiff.  

If you truly believe Bosa and Hendrickson are even/equal you best take off the orange and black glasses lol good lord.  Can you please share whatever it your smoking? lol 

So the Chargers are better in the 2 spots that you win football games....up front on the OL and DL.  The Chargers are stronger at LB so their front 7 are better....so you're admitting the Defense for the Chargers is good. 

Normally, I agree with you but this one I have to disagree with your opinion. 

Look Im no fan of ZT. 6 wins in 2 years. Thats pretty bad.
I dont think he is the right guy to right this program 
But I.just see all this love for the Chargers and Staley is given
His 1st HC job ever and get the Bolts are a playoff team 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sooo..the Chargers hire a 1st time HC yet are a potential playoff team - impactplaya - 06-16-2021, 05:59 PM