Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooo..the Chargers hire a 1st time HC yet are a potential playoff team
(06-19-2021, 03:53 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Our defense is led by Jessie Bates III, at least name one of our long standing good players.

I'll agree Bates is a hell of a player. However has he made the Bengals team defense food like Bosa and company make the Chargers defense? I hope he signs a 20M a yr extension thats how good I think he is but you have a bunch of piece that haven't players together. You think there gonna instantly have chemistry coming out of camp? pre season? I think we have some good pieces on defense just a shitty coach. 

I think if Lou is around the entire season this defense finishes around 20 in total defense. Just my opinion. 

As far as naming one of our good long standing players I think Bates is probably the longest tenure of defense with Hubbard, but Hubbard's an average DL. who else on this defense have we drafted thats been around 3 years or more? not very many that I can think. So I guess this truly is Taylor's team He doesn't make the playoffs this year his ass should on a jet back to Nebraska.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sooo..the Chargers hire a 1st time HC yet are a potential playoff team - TJ528 - 06-19-2021, 09:16 AM