Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Year for Jonah Williams
(06-21-2021, 04:06 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think a lot of folks forget that last year was essentially his rookie season, and it had all the crap that came with COVID.  I think he is going to be our LT for a very long time.

[Image: 5e29rn.jpg]

(06-21-2021, 04:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: The injury last year was the definition of fluke and also remember they shut him down when he could have at bare minimum been back for the final game. I want to see him with an actual competent LG next to him instead of MJ.

He had two separate injuries last year. It wasn't a "the injury" he missed 2.5 games with an injury (the bye week was in the middle of that) and then came back, played another 2.5 games before the knee injury.

3 separate injuries in 2 years, each making him miss at least 2 weeks. That's not a fluke.

Call me skeptical about the "could have been back for the final game" bit. Same team that said Joe Mixon was week-to-week for a month before going on the IR and never playing again. 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Important Year for Jonah Williams - TheLeonardLeap - 06-21-2021, 05:29 PM