Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important Year for Jonah Williams
(06-23-2021, 07:25 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Signing Golladay and they tried to trade AJ Green before last season for Deandre Hopkins.

Also, this idea that you have where I'm negative towards the Bengals is goofy AF. I have been SUPER positive towards them on a lot of things. And things where I see they are not doing well I point that out, too. And me saying that FA maybe didn't work out the way they wanted isn't me being negative towards the Bengals. It's being honest and realistic. That stuff that happened is the truth and us discussing it doesn't make anyone negative. Now, if I said they were trash or whatever because some FAs didn't jump on the Bengals bandwagon, then THAT would be negative.

I think you're just negative toward me and it's clouding your mind. I'm living rent free in that noggin of yours. Feel free to evict me at any time.

Lol, nice post man. You aren't negative to the team at all. You just never really liked Andy but that is alright.

He didn't win the big games and that is my problem with him as well. Thank God we got a guy at QB who I think can now.

Live rent free in that Fred noggin... Ninja Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very Important Year for Jonah Williams - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-23-2021, 09:34 PM